Century Park Preliminary Revised Master Plan
ProCura is evolving Century Park’s status with “World Timeless Architecture”. Integrating energy efficiencies and technologies into all future developments
allows us to set a new standard for sustainability and create healthier living environments. An ideal balance of nature and city is realized through urban
agriculture gardens, several bike and walking options and an on-site transit hub, including LRT (Light Rail Transit). This site currently holds an array of
exciting boutiques, retail, medical and fitness centres with the potential to house many more. Targeted to be net-zero with district energy, Century Park is
positioned to become a leading edge example of ProCura’s work, play, live, give sustainable community model.
• Residential Suites: 3,000 ±
• Site size: 28.87 acres
• Office: 500,000 sq. ft.
• Retail: 250,000 sq. ft. walkable urban street-level
• Net-zero targeted community
• Transit connects residents to U of A, airport and the downtown core within minutes
• Daily LRT ridership of over 100,000 people with over 23,000 embarking or departing at the Century Park LRT station
• Potential for future hotel and conference facility
Looking to purchase a condo in Century Park? Call our Sales Centre today!1-844-287-1901